Cupcake Decorating Supplies – What You Need to Make Cute Cupcakes | Cupcake Project

Cupcake Decorating Supplies – What You Need to Make Cute Cupcakes

I asked you what cupcake decorating supplies you would put in a tool box and without even realizing it, your over 200 comments have created the ultimate cupcake decorating supplies list!  Rather than making you read through the comments, I’ve created a cupcake decorating supplies CliffsNotes list for you.

Your Favorite Cupcake Decorating Supplies

You guys sure do love your:

Less popular (but just as great) suggestions included:

Perhaps my favorite suggestion was:

Did I leave off your suggestion? Do you have something to add?  Keep the list going in the comments!

Are You Wondering Who Won the Cupcake Toolbox Giveaway?

I thought you might be. ;)   It was:

Congrats to Waylon!

Are You Wondering Where The New Cupcake Recipes Are?

I’ve got a new one coming this week.  Check back soon!

7 Responses to Cupcake Decorating Supplies – What You Need to Make Cute Cupcakes

1. How To Eat A Cupcake May 18, 2010 at 8:51 am #

I’d be lost in cupcake land if I didn’t have ice cream scoops to dish out my batter!

2. Wholesome Chow May 18, 2010 at 12:54 pm #

Thanks for generating such an awesome list of cupcake decorating supplies! I own a Vegan Baking Mixes company and we have an amazing Vanilla Cupcake Baking Mix. You should check it out! We also have Lavender, Chai Spice, Lemon Poppy Seed, Chocolate anc Vanilla cake baking mixes. All-Natural, 100% Vegan, Egg Free Dairy Free and ABSOLUTELY delicious!

Hope you are having an amazing day!

Chef Veronica

3. gracelandcupcakes June 8, 2010 at 9:07 am #

Great list! What would I do without my piping bag!

4. Avida Einav December 23, 2012 at 9:10 am #

Hi,
    Great site, here are some more cool Cupcake ideas and stuff.
    It helped me a lot..

5. binoculars compass July 8, 2014 at 9:57 pm #

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for information about this topic for ages and
    yours is the best I’ve discovered till now.
    But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

6. dog treadmill July 9, 2014 at 1:05 pm #

I happen to be commenting to make you know what a fantastic discovery my princess had browsing your blog.
    She picked up a good number of details, not to mention what it’s like to possess an ideal teaching spirit to have other folks really easily gain knowledge of a variety of hard to do issues.
    You undoubtedly did more than her desires.
    Thanks for distributing such priceless, healthy,
    edifying and even easy guidance on your topic to Tanya.

1. Gift Ideas for Cupcake Lovers | Cupcake Project - April 9, 2013

[...] check out my reader generated list of cupcake decorating supplies for some more [...]