After spending a full day baking from-scratch croissants, this stuffed peach crumble (which can be be assembled in under five minutes) was a pleasure. Stuffed peach crumble is made by stuffing fresh peach halves with a cinnamon oat crumb topping. Don’t forget to stop and smell while the peach crumbles are in the oven; no air freshener can ever smell as good as this!
I’ve written the stuffed peach crumble recipe for six servings (3 peaches). However, you can easily scale down the filling and bake a single peach for a dessert for two.
I baked my stuffed peach crumble in brioche molds from World Market.
Simple Stuffed Peach Crumble
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup salted butter cold
- 3 peaches sliced in half and pitted
- vanilla ice cream to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, oats, and cinnamon.
- Cut in cold butter a little bit at a time and use your hands to mix into the other ingredients.
- Keep adding butter and mixing until you have a bowl of small crumbs.
- Place each cut peach into a brioche mold (or ramekin).
- If the pit hole on any peach half wasn't very big, scoop out a little bit of the center of the peach to increase the size of the hole.
- Stuff each peach half with crumbs.
- Sprinkle remaining peach crumbs on top of each peach half and around it in the mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
If You Like Peach Crumble…
If you like peach crumble, you may also want to try my peach cobbler cupcakes.