Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes | Cupcake Project

Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes

Chocolate chip cookie cupcakes (made by taking your favorite chocolate chip cookie dough and baking it in cupcake liners) + cookie dough frosting + a chocolate chip cookie on top = chocolate chip cookie nirvana.

These chocolate chip cookie cupcakes are my contribution to 52 Kitchen Adventures’ Chocolate Chip Cookie Challenge.

To grab the chocolate chip cookie cupcake recipe and to learn more about the challenge, head on over to 52 Kitchen Adventures.

P.S. – Since I was creating this for someone else’s blog, I toned down my wackiness just a tad.  You will want to stop back here soon to see what I did with some of my extra chocolate chip cookies.  Hint: It’s cheesy.

8 Responses to Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes

1. Cassandra Deleon August 1, 2012 at 12:39 pm #

Do you just bake raw cookie dough? or is it cake like batter??

2. Anonymous August 1, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

How do u make the cookie dough frosting? Went to the blog and could not find recipe. Maybe u could post a link?? Thanks!! I want to make them!! They look delicious!!!

3. Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} August 1, 2012 at 2:13 pm #

Mmm cookie dough in cupcakes. How does it turn out? Soft and gooey still on the inside? I love the frosting with the cookie on top too. Just an extra treat with your treat!

-Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

4. Anonymous August 1, 2012 at 6:22 pm #

I was just wondering how a cookie cupcake topped with cookie dough frosting would turn out. From the looks of the picture I will have to attempt this for my cookie-loving family =)

5. Spencer August 2, 2012 at 4:09 pm #

Looks like a great cookie! I would love to try some. I reckon I could eat about 100 of them!

6. Vera Zecevic - Cupcakes Garden August 4, 2012 at 3:54 am #

It looks nice to me ! I pined this recipe on Pinterest ! One day i will came back to it :)

7. jalexsa February 2, 2014 at 7:01 pm #

where is the recipe in a couple of them that i have looked they don’t have a recipe what is the point of the picture if there is no recipe.

• Stef February 5, 2014 at 9:35 pm #

I link to the recipe in the post. I wrote it as a guest post for another blog, so you have to head there to see the recipe.