What’s a girl to do with homemade Kahlua and homemade Baileys Irish Cream? Mudslides, of course! For my friend who, after reading the Baileys post, emailed, “That’s not a cupcake. I feel so betrayed,” don’t worry: a mudslide cupcake is coming soon!
Frozen Mudslide Drink Recipe
Jonathan and I just happened to have a bartender friend visiting town when we wanted to make the frozen mudslides. This is how he made them, and I wouldn’t change a thing!
Frozen Mudslide Drink – The Adult Milkshake
- 4 oz vodka
- 4 oz Kahlua
- 4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 pints 32 oz vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate shavings for garnish optional
- Whipped cream for garnish optional and not shown in the above photo
- Chocolate syrup for garnish optional and not shown in the above photo
Blend all ingredients.
Garnish with some combination of chocolate shavings, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup (or anything else you want to throw on there).