If you have never sampled Nutella and banana together, skip this Nutella banana fruit leather, go make a Nutella banana sandwich, understand the beauty behind this duo, and then come back and continue reading.
Nutella banana fruit leather is a chewy on-the-go version of banana and Nutella that you will want to take everywhere! Going hiking? Grab some Nutella banana fruit leather! Taking a family road trip? Don’t forget the Nutella banana fruit leather. Headed to a show? Nutella banana fruit leather is easy to stick in your purse. You get the idea.
What You Don’t Need to Make Nutella Banana Fruit Leather
Ripe bananas. Of course you need bananas. I suggest ripe ones, but you can microwave unripe bananas for 45 seconds or so to soften and sweeten them up.
Nutella Banana Fruit Leather Recipe
This recipe is based off of the peanut butter banana fruit leather by spabettie (obviously, you should try that version as well!).
Two Ingredient Nutella Banana Fruit Leather
- 4 small bananas or 3 large bananas If bananas aren't overripe/almost brown, microwave them for 45 seconds
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Blend bananas and Nutella until smooth and liquidy.
- Spread mixture about 1/4 inch thick onto parchment paper on dehydrator trays. If using an oven, place the parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Dehydrate for four hours at 125 F. If using an oven, bake at the lowest temperature possible (mine is 170 F) and check on it periodically starting at 3 hours until it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Cut into strips and roll, cut into shapes, or eat the whole sheet at once!