What’s a girl to do with homemade Kahlua and homemade Baileys Irish Cream? Mudslides, of course! For my friend who, after reading the Baileys post, emailed, “That’s not a cupcake. I feel so betrayed,” don’t worry: a mudslide cupcake is coming soon!
Frozen Mudslide Drink Recipe
Jonathan and I just happened to have a bartender friend visiting town when we wanted to make the frozen mudslides. This is how he made them, and I wouldn’t change a thing!
Frozen Mudslide Drink – The Adult Milkshake
- 4 oz vodka
- 4 oz Kahlua
- 4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 pints 32 oz vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate shavings for garnish optional
- Whipped cream for garnish optional and not shown in the above photo
- Chocolate syrup for garnish optional and not shown in the above photo
- Blend all ingredients.
- Garnish with some combination of chocolate shavings, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup (or anything else you want to throw on there).
- Drink immediately.