The frozen mudslide cocktail is the perfect marriage of Baileys Irish Cream and Kahlua.
- 2 oz vodka
- 2 oz Kahlua
- 2 oz Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream 16 ounces
- chocolate syrup optional, for garnish
- chocolate shavings optional, for garnish
- whipped cream optional, for garnish
- chocolate pieces optional, for garnish
Put all ingredients into a blender and blend on medium speed until smooth.
Prepare glasses by drizzling chocolate syrup along their interior surfaces (optional).
Pour frozen mudslide cocktail into glasses.
Optionally garnish with chocolate shavings, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and chocolate pieces (or anything else you want to use).
To prepare a traditional mudslide cocktail instead of the frozen version:
- Replace the vanilla ice cream with 3 oz of heavy cream.
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into glasses.
- Top with chocolate shavings and serve immediately.
Calories: 745kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 104mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 471mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 69g | Vitamin A: 996IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 303mg | Iron: 1mg