Mudslide Cupcakes with Baileys Irish Cream Whipped Cream
While these mudslide cupcakes are tasty, their Baileys Irish Cream whipped cream is the exceptional part.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 tablespoons ground coffee your favorite kind
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup melted vanilla ice cream you could also make this with coffee or mocha ice cream
- 1/4 cup Kahlua homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream homemade or store-bought
- a little bit of chocolate for shaving on top optional
- 12 chocolate-covered espresso beans optional
Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and coffee in a bowl.
Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl for 1 minute until light and fluffy.
Beat eggs, ice cream, Kahlua, and Baileys into the butter/sugar mixture until blended.
Fold in flour mixture.
Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the cupcake clean.
Top with Baileys Irish Cream whipped cream (see above), shaved chocolate, and a chocolate covered espresso bean.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 118mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 425IU | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1.2mg