Frozen Pumpkin Mudslides
Take your frozen mudslide up a notch by adding pumpkin and warm spices.
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time3 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 frozen pumpkin mudslides (double, triple, quadruple, etc. to fit your needs)
- 2 ounces vodka 1/4 cup
- 2 ounces Kahlua 1/4 cup; Try using homemade Kahlua made with your favorite coffee beans.
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream 1/4 cup; You can use store-bought Baileys, but it's so easy to make homemade Baileys!
- 8 ounces vanilla ice cream 2 cups
- 8 ounces pumpkin puree 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream to taste
- chocolate syrup to taste
Blend all ingredients except the whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Drizzle chocolate syrup along the inside edges of the glasses you'll be serving the drinks in.
Pour the frozen pumpkin mudslides into the glasses.
Top with whipped cream and more chocolate syrup.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 459mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 18125IU | Vitamin C: 5.4mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 1.9mg