Mini Cranberry Cheese Danishes
These bite-sized Danishes taste amazing and are perfectly-sized for a single serving.
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large egg yolks room temperature; reserve some of the egg whites to brush on top of the pastry
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cranberry jam I used my homemade cranberry jam. You could also use any other flavor of jam that you like.
- 12 ounces puff pastry This is most of a store-bought box. Use any leftovers to make croissants filled with chocolate!
Preheat the oven to 375 F.
In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Slowly mix in the egg yolks, ricotta, vanilla, and jam until just combined.
Prepare the danishes as shown below.
Brush the tops with egg whites.
Bake for 20 minutes or until they are puffed and just starting to brown.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg