Chocolate Martini Cupcakes
The cupcakes are topped with a chocolate martini buttercream made with Crème de Cacao and Godiva liqueur which is drizzled with dark chocolate.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 1 pound unsalted butter room temperature
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons Crème de Cacao
- 4 teaspoons Godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 of your favorite chocolate cupcakes I, of course, highly recommend using Ultimate Chocolate Cupcakes.
- 4 ounces melted dark tempered chocolate
- 1 chocolate martini I use the recipe from The Drink Blog.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes on high speed).
Mix in powdered sugar a little bit at a time until fully combined.
Mix in Crème de Cacao, chocolate liqueur, and salt.
Pipe frosting onto cooled cupcakes.
Drizzle or pipe melted chocolate on top of frosting.
Fill Shot Tops with chocolate martini and place in cupcakes. Drink any leftover martini.
Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 717kcal | Carbohydrates: 91g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 77mg | Sugar: 80g | Vitamin A: 965IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg