Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter
Learn how to turn any cookie recipe into cookie butter! This recipe is for snickerdoodle cookie butter, but this technique works for any cookies.
- 4 ounces snickerdoodle cookies broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place snickerdoodles into a food processor and process to a fine crumb.
Pulse in vegetable oil.
Pulse in water.
Pulse in powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Optionally, add more powdered sugar if you prefer a thicker consistency.
Store in a sealed container at room temperature and use within one week.
This recipe produces 3/4 cup of cookie butter.
To make this recipe using other cookies:
- Replace the snickerdoodle cookies with your favorite cookies.
- Leave off the ground cinnamon or replace it with spices of your choosing totaling 1/2 teaspoon.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg