Peach Whipped Cream
Light and airy whipped cream made with fresh peaches. Perfect to serve over ice cream, pie, cake, or cupcakes!
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup finely pureed peaches about 2 medium-sized peaches pureed in a food processor
Beat whipping cream on medium speed for about five minutes until soft peaks form.
Mix in sugar.
Fold in pureed peaches to the whipped cream.
Be sure to keep refrigerated.
- Make sure to use cold heavy whipping cream.
- Always refrigerate whipped cream once made. It will last about five days in the refrigerator.
- Use the best tasting peaches you can find. If they don't taste great on their own, they won't be great in whipped cream.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 319IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg