Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter
Learn how to turn any cookie recipe into cookie butter! This recipe is for snickerdoodle cookie butter, but this technique works for any cookies.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 4 ounces snickerdoodle cookies broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place snickerdoodles into a food processor and process to a fine crumb.
Pulse in vegetable oil.
Pulse in water.
Pulse in powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Optionally, add more powdered sugar if you prefer a thicker consistency.
Store in a sealed container at room temperature and use within one week.
This recipe produces 3/4 cup of cookie butter.
To make this recipe using other cookies:
- Replace the snickerdoodle cookies with your favorite cookies.
- Leave off the ground cinnamon or replace it with spices of your choosing totaling 1/2 teaspoon.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 14mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg