Avocado Lime Cupcakes
Food shouldn't be this color haha! But once you get past that, you'll love the taste.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 16 cupcakes
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 C + 2 T sugar
- 2 C Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 2 avocados
- 1 t of strong lime juice I used Volcano Lime Burst - I found it at Whole Foods. The link is for a 24 pack, I just bought one as I'm not a expecting to have to bunker in my house and survive on lime juice any time soon.
- 2 limes
Avocado Frosting Ingredients
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of butter
Lime Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 4 C powdered sugar I recomend that you sift it
- 1 t lime extract I couldn't fine lime extract at Whole Foods so I bought it here.
Cream butter, sugar, flour and eggs
Mash up in a food processor or by hand the avocados and lime juice
Stir avocado mash and zest of the 2 limes into the creamed mixture.
Fill cupcake wrappers. Bake at 350 for 30 min.
Avocado Frosting Instructions
Lime Cream Cheese Frosting Instructions
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 6.3mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.3mg