Jasmine Cupcakes with Raspberry and Honey
Your first bite begins with the jasmine flavor that you were smelling. Only after the bite is swallowed do you start to notice the slight hint of raspberry and sweet honey.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 3/4 C jasmine tea-infused butter see my post on how to make tea-infused butter
- 3/4 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C raspberry vinegar if you can't find raspberry vinegar, any kind of fruit-flavored vinegar would work
- 1 1/4 C all-purpose flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
Honey Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 1/4 C unsalted butter room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 T honey
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Mix in vinegar.
In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, until just combined.
Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until cupcakes bounce back when touched lightly.
Honey Cream Cheese Frosting Instructions
Mix all ingredients until creamy.
Spread on cupcakes. (If you have any extra, this is quite good as a spread on bread.)
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 68mg | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 640IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.8mg