Valentine’s Day Cupcakes for Two in Under Ten Minutes
The best part of this recipe is that the cupcakes can be made in the microwave and the whole thing takes under ten minutes.
Prep Time2 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Total Time4 mins
Servings: 2 cupcakes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 ½ teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 ½ teaspoons milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ½ large egg lightly whipped (approximately 2 tablespoons whipped egg)
- Prepared Whipped Cream
Whisk flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger in a small bowl.
Mix in milk, butter, and egg.
Divide evenly between two silicone cupcake liners.
Microwave on medium for one minute.Microwave again on medium for thirty seconds. If the cupcakes do not bounce back when lightly touched, repeat this step.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 34mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 320IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.8mg