Cupcakes topped with bacon, eggs, and drippy, buttery hollandaise.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 jumbo cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 large eggs room temperautre
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract optional for a stronger maple flavor
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Mix in the sugar and maple syrup until fully combined.
Add the butter and mix on medium-low speed for three minutes.
Mix in the eggs and vanilla until just combined.
Mix in the milk and maple extract until just combined.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cupcakes bounce back when lightly touched.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 311mg | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 11.9% | Calcium: 15% | Iron: 10.3%