Bailey's Irish Cream and Fake Coffee
This is the Bailey's and coffee drink for those who are allergic to coffee or have a sensitivity to it.
Servings: 1 serving
- 8 ounces water
- 1 teaspoon Fake Coffee If you find yourself without Fake Coffee, chicory can be purchased in most stores as an alternative.
- 2 ounces Bailey's Irish Cream
Boil water and remove from heat.
Start the steeping process by adding the Fake Coffee to it. You can always increase the amount of Fake Coffee depending on how strong you prefer your cup of tea.
Steep for no longer than two minutes.
Strain through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth into a pot.
Put Bailey's in your favorite coffee mug.
Add your steeped Fake Coffee, stir, and enjoy - or, if you prefer, shake with ice and pour into a tumbler.
If you’re looking to make a bigger batch for entertaining friends at home, I recommend using the cold brew method for brewing your Fake Coffee.
- Combine 1 weighted ounce of Fake Coffee with 1 litre of water. Give the contents a good stir.
- Cover the container with a lid and place in a cool / shaded area.
- Wait. For 6 WHOLE HOURS.
- After 6 hours, strain through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
- This method produces a concentrate that you can dilute to your specific tastes with water.
- Now that you have your Fake Coffee Cold Brew, add 2 ounces of Baileys for every 8 ounces of Fake Coffee, or play around with the proportions if you’d like.
Calories: 185kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 11mg | Sugar: 11g