Are you hooked on cookie butter yet?
Both of these cookie butters are made with Biscoff (specculoos) cookies. There is no reason that cookie butter should be limited to a particular flavor. I decided to make a cookie butter starting with these snickerdoodle cookies.
If you love snickerdoodles, you will want to spread snickerdoodle cookie butter on EVERYTHING!
Snickerdoodle Cookie Butter
- 4 ounces snickerdoodle cookies broken into small pieces
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place snickerdoodles into a food processor and process to a fine crumb.
- Pulse in vegetable oil.
- Pulse in water.
- Pulse in powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Optionally, add more powdered sugar if you prefer a thicker consistency.
- Store in a sealed container at room temperature and use within one week.