How I Ended Up Making Honey Meringue Frosting
You’d Better Eat The Honey Meringue Frosting Quickly
The Honey Meringue Frosting Recipe
Honey Meringue Frosting
- 1 C honey
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 t vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan or double boiler, heat honey to boiling.
- In a bowl, combine egg whites, salt and vanilla.
- Beat with an electric mixer at high speed until whites are stiff but not dry.
- Slowly pour in hot honey.
- Beat for 5-7 minutes until frosting holds shape.