But, when I saw adorable FroYo donuts by Sabine, I knew that I had to make my own frozen yogurt donuts!
My chocolate FroYo donuts are made from a mix of plain yogurt and melted chocolate chips. They are frozen with more chocolate chips until solid, popped out of the donut pan, and decorated with chocolate sauce and sprinkles!
My FroYo donuts are such a cute after-school snack or party treat!
What flavor will you make?
FroYo Chocolate Donuts
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- Chocolate syrup to taste
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Melt half of the chocolate chips and food process or blend with the yogurt until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the other half of the chocolate chips in the bottoms of a six-cavity baked donut pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Silicone works best for this, but metal will also work.
- Evenly distribute chocolate yogurt over the chocolate chips.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove donuts from the pan, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and top with sprinkles.
- Eat immediately or store in the freezer in an airtight container, separating the donuts with parchment, until ready to eat.