Read on to learn more about Baileys Almande and to watch the video that features the first time I’ve ever even pretended to be a bartender!
In this post, we are going to bring our Baileys to the beach! Tiki drinks are refreshing and all the rage today, so why not use some Baileys in a Tiki Cocktail?!
For this recipe, we are going use their new Almande.
Almande is a liqueur which blends almond milk with vanilla to create a nutty, balanced spirit. It’s also dairy free so it partners well with citrus, and will not break down or curdle in your cocktail.
A lot of classic Tiki recipes call for an ingredient called Orgeat, a sweet syrup made from almonds, sugar, and rose water or orange flower water. In this recipe, Almande takes the place of Orgeat for a twist on a Mai Tai cocktail.
Beachy Baileys Tiki Cocktail
- 1.0 oz Baileys Almande
- 1.5 oz Plantation Pineapple
- 0.5 oz Dry Curacao you can also use Triple Sec
- 0.5 oz lime juice
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- Pineapple to taste, for garnish
- Fill a 16 ounce or larger mason jar with ice.
- Add all ingredients except pineapple.
- Tightly seal the lid so you don’t get covered in booze and juice when you start to shake that bad boy!
- Shake for 30 seconds to dilute and properly mix all of the ingredients.
- Remove the lid. Pour all the contents, ice included, into your favorite Tiki mug. If you don’t have a Tiki mug, you can just drink the cocktail out of the mason jar!
- Add chunks of pineapple and its leaves to garnish.