Banana whipped cream is the ultimate in decadence for the banana lover. Use it to top even the most boring desserts (if you’re short on time, you could even use a store-bought cake) and you’ll be sure to impress.
Mixing in some crunchy cacao nibs takes the whipped cream to the next level of dessert heaven.
Banana Whipped Cream with Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Whip heavy whipping cream until it looks like whipped cream.
- Mix in sugar until incorporated.
- Peel and slice banana.
- Microwave the slices for 45 seconds. (This may vary by microwave. You are looking for something very soft, but not liquid.)
- Mash the microwaved banana and let it come to room temperature.
- Stir the banana and cacao nibs into the whipped cream.