1. The feeling when a perfectly domed cupcake sinks as it cools.
1. The sudden urge to bake cupcakes can strike at any time…even midnight!
2. 5 minutes after baking dozens of cupcakes, you want to bake more!
3. Nothing is “over-the-top” when it comes to cupcakes
4. Don’t call my cupcake a muffin
Number 4. Omg.
“Cupcakes are muffins with frosting”
Biggest pet peeve there!
Ooh.. love your ideas. Especially #4!
I can relate to every single one of them.
Thanks for sharing!
Yay! No problem. Glad you enjoyed it!
We believe in small miracles.
It’s not about the cake, the frosting or the sprinkles, its all about the love.
We bake cupcakes because we can not because we can’t bake a multi-layered cake.
Cupcakes are perfect for the commitment phobic. After all, its “just” a cupcake.
Cupcakes are not some fly-by-night fad. Cute and substantive for generations.
Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
So with you on #10!! I would add, our feet are always sore. But 9 hours of baking and prettifying is a perfectly normal Sunday activity.
This is one of the most clever and thought out posts I have seen. Why didn’t I think of it?
Ha–#2 & #4. Frosting is the perfect cover. And at least among my group of friends & coworkers, I get asked to bake cupcakes all the time. People never get sick of them (no matter what the MSM says)!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty