10 Things Only Cupcake Bakers Understand

10 Things Only Cupcake Bakers Understand

Share:

cupcake bakers only

1.  The feeling when a perfectly domed cupcake sinks as it cools.

9 comments on “10 Things Only Cupcake Bakers Understand”

1. Faye says:

1. The sudden urge to bake cupcakes can strike at any time…even midnight!
    2. 5 minutes after baking dozens of cupcakes, you want to bake more!
    3. Nothing is “over-the-top” when it comes to cupcakes
    4. Don’t call my cupcake a muffin

2. Denise S. says:

I can relate to every single one of them.
    Thanks for sharing!

3. RBJ says:

We believe in small miracles.
    It’s not about the cake, the frosting or the sprinkles, its all about the love.
    We bake cupcakes because we can not because we can’t bake a multi-layered cake.
    Cupcakes are perfect for the commitment phobic. After all, its “just” a cupcake.
    Cupcakes are not some fly-by-night fad. Cute and substantive for generations.

4. LJ says:

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!

So with you on #10!! I would add, our feet are always sore. But 9 hours of baking and prettifying is a perfectly normal Sunday activity.

5. Candi says:

This is one of the most clever and thought out posts I have seen. Why didn’t I think of it?

6. Rachel says:

Ha–#2 & #4. Frosting is the perfect cover. And at least among my group of friends & coworkers, I get asked to bake cupcakes all the time. People never get sick of them (no matter what the MSM says)!