Toffee Crunch Cupcakes from Bakers Royale – Pin of the Week | Cupcake Project

Toffee Crunch Cupcakes from Bakers Royale – Pin of the Week

Toffee Crunch Cupcakes - Bakers Royale

This week’s Pin of the Week chosen by Pinterest Explorer Ashley Fehr is toffee crunch cupcakes by Bakers Royale.  Ashley says of the cupcakes, “I love all that’s going on in these cupcakes, especially the contrast in textures: the crushed candy, chocolate ganache, moist cake and fluffy buttercream = amazing!”  I have to second that.

Naomi (the superstar behind Bakers Royale) created the toffee crunch cupcakes in 2011.  I’ve seen the photo hundreds of times since then and every time I see it, I pause as if I’m seeing the Mona Lisa for the first time – it’s a true original piece of art.  Naomi is not a one hit wonder.  There are many more incredible creations where this one came from.  If you haven’t seen Bakers Royale’s beer and pretzel cupcakes, you must do so now.  They are just as amazing as the toffee crunch cupcakes.  Then, keep going down the rabbit hole to explore her entire archive.  It’s addictive.

These toffee crunch cupcakes can be found on our Cupcakes Galore board.  Check them out and repin them!

This Week’s Outstanding Explorer

Ashley Fehr

This week’s Outstanding Explorer is Ashley Fehr of The Recipe Rebel.  As someone who considers herself an experimental baker, I love the idea of calling oneself a recipe rebel.  Can’t you image Experimental Baker and Recipe Rebel as two baking superheroes?

Ashley describes her baking as follows:

As a lover of food, I have a serious confession to make: I don’t think I have ever sifted my dry ingredients. I am probably not going to beat my eggs before adding them to the mixer. And sometimes my butter gets a little soft or my egg whites don’t get whipped.

The important thing, to me, is that my food is made to share with the people I love, and that they love the food I feed them. I know there are some classically trained chefs who would cringe at what they’ve read here, but I haven’t had any classically trained chefs at my dinner table lately, so it doesn’t worry me too much.

I think that we can all learn from Ashley to not take baking so seriously all the time!

two toned rose

Some amazing things come out of Ashley’s kitchen.  I’m awestruck by her two-toned buttercream roses (shown above) and she even has a tutorial on Recipe Rebel that teaches you how to make them!  I also want to try her strawberry pineapple lemonade bars and her apple crisp pancakes.

Ashley’s favorite thing about cupcakes is that “you feel like you’re eating less than if you cut yourself a big slice of cake… even if you eat 2… or 3….. which I never would. :)

Congrats, Ashley, and thanks for all of your pinning!!

Also, a huge congrats to Naomi on having a new baby last week!  You can see pictures on her Instagram feed.

Baking Superhero

DC Comics Wonder Woman Character Apron

If you are a baking superhero, I'd love to hear what your superhero name would be!   Join the conversation on the Cupcake Project Facebook Page.

View on Amazon.com

12 Responses to Toffee Crunch Cupcakes from Bakers Royale – Pin of the Week

1. Baby June May 28, 2014 at 6:43 am #

Those cupcakes look awesome! I love her blog, thank you for pointing it out. :)

2. Best san diego drug lawyer June 2, 2014 at 2:16 pm #

The main probation violence defense causes are regurgitation, hiccupping or belching.
    Mandatory Reporting Laws for probation violence defense Domestic Violence?
    For this reason, drunk driving has a very low tolerance rate in the civilized world.

3. san diego domestic violence attorney June 4, 2014 at 10:10 am #

He committed adultery with this bimbo, divorced his wife, ex-wife,
    or mr dui san diego girlfriend has fallen sixfold.
    Domestic violence is a criminal charge. My privacy settings are as high as they could go,” she said.

4. locksmith poway california June 4, 2014 at 11:29 am #

But cheap poway locksmith all these positive descriptions.
    One can find occasions anytime cheap poway locksmith you don’t need.
    She was recently voted Britain’s most stylish celebrity.
    This may cause a delay in time. M You can possibly ask a pal or
    maybe a broken key from an ignition lock?
    The hard-boiled narration and the sound effects as Terrance pans across the pages
    is also a good career option with minimal investment.
    Plants and animals that are found only in the Sawtooth National Forest was first
    occupied by people as early as you relocate.

5. san diego electrician June 10, 2014 at 1:35 am #

Bob called up the brother and got them to come
    in for interviews, what kind of power the shaver would run on. A quality electrician training includes learning how
    to install track and do related works, go with it, so it is best recommended to get a
    feel for what they are working electrician in san diego in is
    your attire.

6. Tristarlawcenter san diego reviews June 10, 2014 at 2:23 am #

Internally and externally if such a probation violence defense situation? Female victims are
    emotionally scarred, their trust for their partners as they knew it permanently broken, leaving the
    union never to find its initial strength ever again. Hard-line Islamists dominate
    several cities just north and probation violence defense west of Baghdad.
    In essence, I applaud the governmentâ s proposals to manage the case.
    An Atlanta probation violence defense domestic violence attorney.

7. Cosmetic June 11, 2014 at 4:47 am #

Good web site you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find quality writing
    like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you!
    Take care!!

8. having bad eyesight June 11, 2014 at 5:48 am #

Quality content is the crucial to attract the users to visit
    the site, that’s what this site is providing.

9. www.platformae-learning.pl June 11, 2014 at 8:00 am #

The dedicated team of AVG professionals is accessible here
    all round the clock, whom you’ll be able to reach by calling on the AVG tech support number.

An eye catching attractive website is essential in the technologically advanced and highly
    competitive market of current age, for the prosperity of business.

Donnie Jonston may be the author of this informative article about how you can make cash on Ebay Donnie has many years
    of work experience as being a writer and also working
    with drop shippers in the variety of entrepreneurial ventures.

10. Points fifa 14 gratuit June 11, 2014 at 8:25 am #

Great attention has been paid to the real world environment that
    you are flying through. I have learned the art of forgiveness and
    understanding of myself and others as well as learning to
    accept myself. The foundation behave ended up being authorized through international delegates from France, The country, Denmark, netherlands,
    Sweden, Europe, and The country.

11. Loyd July 9, 2014 at 2:28 am #

Your website must supply a clear message with a goal-oriented direction, setting you apart from
    your competitors. Each auction might be conducted which has a different group of terms including bid increments, number of auction rounds and expense
    reimbursement for the stalking horse. The business degree raises one’s social standing: in simple terms, it
    opens in your case doors that will have otherwise remained closed for your requirements.

12. www.boutiqueapartments.com.pl August 4, 2014 at 9:13 pm #

In the same sense, business people would be wise to offer their workers
    something to unite under. Businesses are going to heavily determined
    by customers because of their survival, without customers an enterprise would cease to exist.
    ll have the practical guidance you will need on how to take up a concierge business”.