As Christmas approaches, it seems that everyone has cookies on the brain. To make cookie making extra fun this year, I’ve teamed up with Pampered Chef to offer one lucky Cupcake Project reader a prize pack chock full of cookie making supplies.
Here’s what you can win:
- A cookie press: If you’ve never used one before, grab a recipe and a bunch of tips and tricks in my post on cardamom orange brown butter spritz cookies.
- A decorator bottle set: These come in really handy for frosting cookies or even decorating cupcakes!
- Adorable red and green silicone scrapers
- A batter bowl: It’s great for liquid measurements and it comes with a lid!
- A silicone baking mat: You can never have too many silicone baking mats – and this one is fabulous! I love how its markers help evenly space cookies!
- A tiny tiny serving spatula: Great for little treats and little hands.
- A medium scoop: You won’t have to use a spoon and finger for cookie batter scooping any more!
- A trivet: You’ll need something to put that hot cookie sheet on. Why not put it on something cute?
Are you excited yet??
How to Win a Pampered Chef Cookie Making Prize Pack