White Chocolate Amaretto Cupcakes | Cupcake Project

White Chocolate Amaretto Cupcakes

For my Valentine’s Day contribution to Paula Deen’s website, their editor suggested that I create a cupcake using white chocolate.  These white chocolate amaretto cupcakes did the trick!  The cupcakes contain both melted white chocolate and white chocolate chips for a double punch of white chocolate.  The amaretto adds a sultry almond flavor – enough to enjoy, but not strong enough to leave you with a lingering taste of alcohol.

Although you can make these white chocolate amaretto cupcakes using store-bought white chocolate, it would be extra fun to make them using homemade white chocolate (it only takes five minutes to make!).

For the white chocolate amaretto cupcake recipe, head to Paula Deen’s website!

12 Responses to White Chocolate Amaretto Cupcakes

1. Sara February 7, 2013 at 2:03 pm #

Lovely…these look amazing! I love white chocolate. :)

2. Echo S. February 7, 2013 at 11:08 pm #

I love the cupcake project. This is why. Mmm.

3. Kathi February 8, 2013 at 5:20 am #

Beautiful! I just discovered my love for cupcakes recently – I definately need to try making those…..and all the other cupcakes on your page! Love your Blog!
    Greetings from France/Germany!

4. Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie February 8, 2013 at 6:22 am #

These sounds amazing. I love amaretto and white chocolate.

5. mom929 February 8, 2013 at 6:51 am #

Oh I so want to make these for Valentine’s Day. Two of my favorite flavors. But I’d have to be my own Valentine for these. Hubby and teen son are dark, dark, dark chocolate lovers – the darker the better. My younger guy only likes milk chocolate. I guess I’ll save these for my own special holiday. Thanks for the recipe.

6. Lianna February 17, 2013 at 3:41 pm #

Help! I followed your directions exactly, and the cupcakes sank in the middle. They still tasted yummy, but look awful. Any helpful hints?

7. matrox vietnam May 1, 2013 at 8:38 pm #

Hey there, You have performed an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

8. Hello there, just became aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of folks might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

9. controldiycockroachremoval.wordpress.com June 16, 2013 at 12:32 pm #

You enter certainty any just right web marketer. The website packing velocity is definitely remarkable. This kind of believes you’re executing every exclusive strategy. Furthermore, The subject matter are must-see. you have carried out beautiful exercise within this subject matter!

10. Nellie February 13, 2014 at 5:27 pm #

Hi, I was thinking about making these for a cupcake sale… just wondering how long the whipped cream will keep? If they will be sitting (refrigerated) for a day or two would it be better to pair the cakes with a buttercream instead?

11. http://luminophores.eu March 17, 2014 at 9:13 pm #

It’s impressive that you are gettin thoughts from this article
    as well as frokm our dialogue made at this time.

12. evew August 5, 2014 at 6:58 am #

made the cupcakes TWICE!!!! and on both occasions they sank in the middle. would love to make them as I believe they would taste great – BUT – how do I stop them from sinking in the middle?

Eve