Watch Me Make Baileys Irish Cream and Frost Cupcakes Live

Watch Me Make Baileys Irish Cream and Frost Cupcakes Live

drinks, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day

In this Baileys Irish Cream Holiday Hangout, you can watch as I make homemade Baileys Irish Cream, use some in frosting, and show you how to pipe a swirl and a rose onto cupcakes.  You’ll also get to see me dance an Irish jig. :)

I did this hangout through Google+.  If you are on there, but sure to circle me and I’ll circle you back.

6 comments on “Watch Me Make Baileys Irish Cream and Frost Cupcakes Live”

1. Panda8ngel says:

I would love to be a part of the virtual audience. :) I would suggest the audience mute themselves so you don’t hear a lot of background noises from the other audience. :) This is so cool! :)

2. vickie says:

I have a simple suggestion. Put the sweetened condensed milk and the chocolate syrup (still in the containers) into a large bowl of warm water before starting the recipe. It makes it so much easier to pour out.

3. Anonymous says:

can you or would you recommend espresso (freshly pulled)? How much?

4. Anonymous says:

Any ideas on making the new “caramel” Bailey’s?

5. Anonymous says:

You could never get a job on the food network…you talk too much…yikes!!!

6. Anonymous says:

I tried this recipe and it was awful! By the time I bought all the ingredients….I could have bought the real thing…Baileys Irish Cream….for much less money and it would have tasted like the real thing because it would have been!!! Don’t waste your time and money on this recipe!

Show All Comments / Leave a Comment