Cupcake Project Featured on for National Cupcake Day

Cupcake Project Featured on for National Cupcake Day

Happy National Cupcake Day – the holiday for cupcake lovers everywhere!  Although I don’t demand presents, I got the second best present* I could have asked for “today”: my honey baked ham cupcakes are featured on!

I am totally honored to be in such incredible company in the article.  Also featured are cupcakes from America’s Test Kitchen, Food and Wine, Giada De Laurentiis, Cupcakes Take the Cake, and Katherine and Sophie Kallinis, the bakers of Georgetown Cupcakes, stars of TLC’s “DC Cupcakes” and authors of “The Cupcake Diaries.”  Thanks to Today for making my day!

Did you get any presents for National Cupcake Day?

*Why second best?  The best would have been if I were actually on The Today Show (TV vs. the blog).  Maybe that will be my present next year.  I’ll ask Cupcake Klaus real nicely.

12 comments on “Cupcake Project Featured on for National Cupcake Day”

1. Kim says:

That is amazing! And it looks like a yummy recipe to try!

2. Congratulations!! What an amazing accomplishment! Very happy for you!

3. Congratulations! That’s really terrific news.

4. Those cupcakes look perfect. I am all about sweet and salty these days! Congratulations on your big feature. I would LOVE to see you on the Today show. You are so credible and have so much to offer. Happy holidays!

5. Elpiniki says:

Congratulation! These cupcakes look gorgeous! Nice job!
    Nice finding you!

6. Jenny says:

Yesterday was National Cupcake Day??! How did I not know?! I guess I will make cupcakes this weekend!

And CONGRATULATIONS on the feature! That’s amazing!!!

I just happened to stumble upon your blog and it’s beautiful. Can’t wait for your next post :)

7. IFeelCook says:

Congratulations!! Such great cupcakes! I love the idea :D

8. IFeelCook says:

Congratulations!! Such gorgeous cupcakes! I love the idea :D

9. IFeelCook says:

Congratulations!! Such gorgeous cupcakes! I love the idea :D

10. Congratulations! I’m happy for you and your success.

11. Wow, I bet this pineapple cupcakes is so refreshing and tasty. Clever dressing and so tempting to try. :)

12. Sunny Cherio says:

I made these when you first posted the recipe. They are amazingly delicious and everyone loved them. Huge hit!