What’s an Ice Cream Cupcake?
This year’s winner will receive a whole library of baking cookbooks!! For the complete list of prizes, see the end of this post.
This year, we are doing things a bit differently. We’ve asked three of our favorite dessert bloggers to help us judge the contest. If you have not checked out these amazing blogs, now is a good time to head over there, try to figure out what flavors they like and don’t like browse their recipes, and leave bribes say, “Hi!”
Each of these judges will be writing a post on their own blogs about their top three ice cream cupcakes – giving you a chance for your cupcake and your blog to get even more exposure!
- Dates: You can enter any time through June 15, 2011.
- How to Enter:
- Create a recipe for ice cream cupcakes! The ice cream cupcakes must contain cake and ice cream (or frozen yogurt, gelato, or something ice cream-like). Cupcakes baked in ice cream cones without a frozen element are not eligible.
- Write a post on your blog about your creation any time prior to June 15. The post must include a photo, a recipe, and a link to both this post and to the post at Scoopalicious. If you don’t have a blog, you can still enter (you’ll find details on the entry form), but why not start one?
- Post a photo of your cupcake to the Cupcake Project Facebook Wall. Please upload as large a photo as possible so that we can be sure to best showcase it in the roundup post. Please include the title of your cupcake and a link to your post in the photo caption.
- Complete the entry form.
- Number of Entries per Person: Sorry, we are allowing just one entry per person this year – so make it count!
- International Entrants: International readers are welcome to enter, but prizes cannot be shipped internationally. You will win bragging rights and you will have the opportunity to gift your prizes to any person or organization in the United States. Update 5/18: We are willing to ship internationally, but only if you are willing to pay the postage.
The winner will be announced by July 1 and will receive an amazing collection of dessert cookbooks from some of our favorite authors!
From author Krystina Castella:
From Nicole Weston, author and contest judge:
From Jessie Oleson, author and contest judge (to be delivered upon book release):
Happy baking, and start making some room on your bookshelf (you’ve got to be an optimist, right?)!