Apple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls – This Month’s Cupcake Project Recipe for Paula Deen | Cupcake Project

Apple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls – This Month’s Cupcake Project Recipe for Paula Deen

As my regular readers know, I create monthly cupcake recipes for PaulaDeen.com.  This month, I was asked to develop something with apples or pecans.  I opted to use both! I made these apple pecan cinnamon roll cupcakes with a glaze that actually contains apple cider!
Whether or not you make the cinnamon rolls, I’d highly recommend trying out the simple apple cider glaze. The apple cider glaze would be outstanding on my gingersnap cookies.

9 Responses to Apple Pecan Cinnamon Rolls – This Month’s Cupcake Project Recipe for Paula Deen

1. Pink Little Cake September 22, 2010 at 5:48 am #

These look so yummy. I love the fact that you are using apple cider glaze on them.

2. Joy September 22, 2010 at 8:20 am #

Oh my! That looks so good. I would never think of making a cinnamon roll into a cupcake.

3. Lisa September 22, 2010 at 9:19 pm #

What a delicious idea. Apples and cinnamon go so well together and they’re perfect for the upcoming fall season.

4. Holly September 23, 2010 at 9:33 am #

These look amazing! Last week I made cinnamon apple cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting but this cinnamon roll idea looks extra drool worthy! I will definitely have to take a stab at these! Thanks :)

5. Ozark Mountain Family September 23, 2010 at 11:38 am #

These look terrific! Happened to be blog surfing and ran into yours, which is wonderful! I just got done baking all morning, but now I might have to just get back in the kitchen :o )

6. Matertera September 24, 2010 at 1:18 pm #

Was looking forward to trying out your apple pecan xinammon roll cupcake but couldn’t find the recipe on paula deen’s web site. Can you provide the direct link?

7. Stef September 24, 2010 at 1:42 pm #

I’ve got the link in the post, it is http://www.pauladeen.com/index.php/food_section_articles/view2/apple_cinnamon_roll_cupcakes/.

8. Gini September 25, 2010 at 5:28 pm #

OMG! That looks so yummi. I love pecans and cinnamon. Perfect for this season. Will try to make these for my friends and the kiddos for playdate.

1. My Ten Favorite Fall Cupcake Recipes | Cupcake Project - April 9, 2013