Be sure to leave your kitchen while these apple pecan cinnamon roll cupcakes are baking. When you reenter the room, you’ll get to experience a sensational smell that is so strong you can almost see it cartoonishly wafting from your oven directly to your nose. When the cupcakes are done, quickly drizzle the tops with apple cider glaze. Then, dive into your works of art, making sure to lick the warm, gooey apple cinnamon pecan filling off of your fingers as you go. If you somehow have any cupcakes left over, you can reheat them in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
- The Everything Fall Cupcake – Pumpkin, Apple, Maple, Spiced Rum, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and Cranberry
- Gluten-Free Quinoa Cupcakes: Quinoa for Breakfast Part 2
- Sticky, Gooey, Nutty Pecan Pie Cupcakes
- Baked Spiced Apple Cider Donut Holes Made with Brown Sugar
- Monkey Bread Cupcakes with Banana and Chocolate
- Classic Country Apple Cobbler Cupcakes