Banana Split Cupcakes for Paula Deen | Cupcake Project

Banana Split Cupcakes for Paula Deen

This month, I created banana split cupcakes for Paula Deen.  I was glad to see that one of her readers already made them and left the following comment on her site:

I made these this past weekend and they were a hit. I have been trying out different recipes for an upcoming birthday party and I think that these will be the perfect addition/ centerpiece for that occasion. The taste was magnificent! And the whipped topping was the perfect icing on the cake I have ever made. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!
Melissa of Laredo, TX on July 12, 2010 11:36 AM

Head on over to Paula Deen’s site for the cupcake details!

16 Responses to Banana Split Cupcakes for Paula Deen

1. Lori July 16, 2010 at 5:25 am #

Stef, this cupcake is beautiful! Not to mention that it’s right up my alley in terms of flavors. I just might have to try it in the coming weeks (if I’m awake enough to bake).

2. Natalie July 16, 2010 at 5:27 am #

yum! I love that they recommend eating with a spoon–that makes cupcake eating so much more fun :)

3. Joy July 16, 2010 at 10:38 am #

That looks great.

4. Bryna July 16, 2010 at 12:55 pm #

This is a fun theme for my daughter’s 3rd birthday coming up in September. Thanks for the idea!

5. Bryna July 16, 2010 at 12:58 pm #

BTW,does it bother you that everyone thinks your recipe is actually Paula’s work?

6. Stef July 16, 2010 at 7:24 pm #

Bryna – Nah, it doesn’t bother me. I find it highly amusing. I know their mine and anyone who bothers to read the byline knows they are mine.

7. Margot July 17, 2010 at 11:30 am #

Beautiful and delicious! :)

8. Ginger July 17, 2010 at 2:50 pm #

You, my dear friend, need to write a book. Pretty, pretty please, write a book. I adore you. Has this ever been considered? Can I have hope that this might happen?

9. Elena S. July 18, 2010 at 9:49 am #

i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute – love the pics! DEF following you on bloglovin♡ love the concept !
    id love for you to check out my blog. I currently have a giveaway hosted with http://www.shipmyshades.com for a hot pair of prada sunglasses. Hope you’ll enter

xo elena

10. confused homemaker July 18, 2010 at 4:16 pm #

Oh yum! And if you’re my husband “Can you make THAT? Like NOW? I mean right NOW?” Seriously that is good stuff.

11. Chocolate Wedding Favors July 18, 2010 at 10:57 pm #

Banana split is one of my favorites…hhmm.. sooo yummy!..I want you to try it also guys.

12. Suzanne July 22, 2010 at 12:42 pm #

Hi Stef!

Thanks for sharing this amazing innovative creative creation!

I made this for my birthday and shared it with my colleagues. It went down absolutely a treat! Especially the yummy banana whipped cream frosting! Thanks so much!

13. avnano July 20, 2011 at 12:07 am #

hi! im ai from the philippines, i happen to chance upon your blog since i am looking for tips on baking cupcakes because by next week i need to produce at least 350cupcakes.. that’s really too much for a newbie like me. anyhow, i really find your blog very informative. your cupcakes are really, really amazing. :)

14. avnano July 20, 2011 at 12:10 am #

hi! i’m ai from the philippines. i happen to chance upon you’re blog when i am “googling” for tips on cupcakes, since by the end of next week i need to produce at least 350 cupcakes, such a big number for a newbie like me. anyhow, your blog is really informative and your cupcake are amazing. i’m going to try you vanilla and chocolate cupcake tonight. :)

15. Cannella Vita January 20, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

I made these cupcakes and they were gorgeous! Check mine out here! http://cannella-vita.blogspot.com/2013/01/banana-split-cupcakes.html#

They were a huge hit at my high school track meet, and everyone couldn’t stop telling me how professional they looked!

16. cheap moving companies indianapolis July 28, 2014 at 4:06 am #

This way, you can compare companies side by side without incurring any extra risk.
    Buying your own home is one of the biggest investments and commitments that most people will
    experience in a lifetime. Then the company has to design the
    magnet and reply with a proof for approval.