I’m on Paula Deen | Cupcake Project

I’m on Paula Deen

To anyone coming over from Paula Deen: Welcome to Cupcake Project! You might want to read the about page to get a sense of what I do over here, or if you just want the recipes, use the drop down on the right side of this blog to pick your favorite flavor.

To my regular readers: Hurry up and go check out my caramel apple cupcakes on Paula Deen!! I’m so excited!

To my readers in St. Louis: I’ll be teaching these cupcakes next week at Kitchen Conservatory. Hope you can make it!

10 Responses to I’m on Paula Deen

1. Ivy October 19, 2009 at 9:25 pm #

This is so exciting! They look great as always! I am super happy for you.

2. Ginny October 20, 2009 at 1:22 am #

Congrats! How wonderful – the post is lovely…

I do have a question, though. When you say “hard cider” – do you mean cider with alcohol? Would it be a problem to sub regular cider?

Thanks so much, and congrats again!

3. Eliana October 20, 2009 at 2:42 am #

Congratulations!!!! This is great news.

4. Lori October 20, 2009 at 5:49 am #

Congrats on the Paula Deen recipe. I’ll have to tell my mother in law, who absolutely LOVES everything Paula Deen. Looking forward to seeing what other fall/winter recipes you post there…

5. Everydaymoms October 20, 2009 at 6:52 am #

How awesome is that!!! Congrats to you, I bet your jumping up and down right now, I know I would be.

6. Ali Cakes October 20, 2009 at 8:35 am #

I have been wanting to try a new apple cupcake. This looks yummy and satisfies the kid in all of us.

7. Cupcake Activist October 20, 2009 at 1:09 pm #

Congrats! That is so awesome! I know your recipe must be good if she’s featuring it!

8. Stef October 21, 2009 at 2:26 pm #

Thanks so much everyone!!

Ginny – I think non alcoholic cider would work just fine. I haven’t tried it, but I don’t see why it wouldn’t.

9. thereddeer October 23, 2009 at 5:20 pm #

Congratulations – that is really exciting!

10. Samantha October 28, 2011 at 9:58 am #

I made these yesterday and 1. the frosting was delicious – the texture of whipped cream, and with such a strong vanilla intensity. I’ve never been a fan of “white” frostings, but this just changed my whole outlook on them; and 2. both my roommate and my boyfriend (who tried them independently of each other) said they were the best cupcake they’d ever had. And I bake a LOT. So double thumbs up on the recipe :) PS Instead of making the caramel balls, I drizzled caramel sauce over the frosted cupcakes. Turned out really well!! It was a good time saver :)