Strawberry Whipped Cream Recipe | Cupcake Project

Strawberry Whipped Cream Recipe

I think that I should just let the strawberry whipped cream photos speak for themselves.

The strawberry whipped cream photos say, “Don’t you want me, baby? Don’t you want me, oh, oh, oh?” If you don’t get this reference, watch the video at the end of the post. In the meantime, follow the recipe below and put some strawberry whipped cream on your pound cake cupcakes or on anything else that comes to mind.

Products Related to the Strawberry Whipped Cream Recipe

Breville BEM800XL Scraper Mixer Pro 5-Quart Die-Cast Stand Mixer

You can whip whipped cream by hand, but I prefer to use my Breville mixer.

View on Amazon.com

Cuisinart DLC-2PKSLT Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor, Raspberry

My mini food processor is one of the few gadgets that stays out on our counter.  I use it for everything - including quickly chopping the strawberries in the this recipe.

View on Amazon.com

Jessie Steele Strawberry Gingham Bib Loretta Apron

You don't have to wear this apron while making strawberry whipped cream, but don't you want to!

View on Amazon.com

Strawberry Whipped Cream Recipe

Strawberry Whipped Cream Recipe

Strawberry Whipped Cream Recipe

• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 4 tablespoons food processed strawberries (take some fresh strawberries, wash them, remove the stems, and throw them in the food processor until they become a thick, seedy liquid)

1. Whip cream until it looks like whipped cream.
  2. Mix in sugar.
  3. Mix in strawberries until just combined.
  4. Be sure to frost your cupcakes before you eat all of the strawberry whipped cream.

127 Responses to Strawberry Whipped Cream Recipe

1. Sylvia February 10, 2009 at 6:18 pm #

Mouthwatering!!

2. Elyse February 10, 2009 at 6:35 pm #

Mmm. I love strawberries dipped in whipped cream, but actually putting them in whipped cream? It’s almost too much. Almost. The whipped cream looks divine; can’t wait to try it!

3. kamailesfood February 10, 2009 at 9:33 pm #

Oh my! You totally read my mind- and took it a step further. I love pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream. These look delectable. I bet this whipped cream would be great with chocolate cupcakes as well.

4. NikiTheo February 11, 2009 at 5:22 am #

Perfect, perfect perfect topping for the pound cake cupcakes! And here, I was going to use chocolate frosting! This is wwwaaayyyy better!
    And I agree with kamailesfood, these would definitely be yummy on chocolate cupcakes too!

5. Jennywenny February 11, 2009 at 6:38 am #

Great minds think alike! I wanted a strawberry frosting and made a white chocolate ganache and a strawberry reduction and it was delicious. I do like the simplicity of yours with just whipped cream and strawbs. Mmmm

Do you have a good strawberry cupcake recipe? The one I made recently was a bit muffiney.

6. Anonymous February 11, 2009 at 1:04 pm #

This looks delicious! Do you think it is thick enough to use between 2 cookies for a cookie sandwich?

7. Pinky February 11, 2009 at 8:06 pm #

That first shot is spectacularly drool inducing!
    And I love the directions. Who needs a verbose description when “whipped until it looks like whipped cream” will do?

8. Tashva February 12, 2009 at 9:39 am #

These pictures are irresistable. I went out and bought out-of-season strawberries and heavy cream last night. And I made a pound cake. Today, the two shall meet. Yum!

9. Nina Timm February 13, 2009 at 3:04 am #

You should be ashamed of yourself tempting people like this…..I am suppose to be on a healthier diet!!!!!
    I do however like this lighter version frosting….

10. Amanda February 13, 2009 at 4:30 am #

Oh that looks so gooood! :)

11. Stef February 13, 2009 at 10:00 am #

Thanks all!

Jenny – Here’s the strawberry cupcake recipe that I like. http://www.cupcakeproject.com/2007/06/strawberry-cupcakes-with-champagne.html

Tashva – What’d you think??

12. Katie February 13, 2009 at 11:27 am #

Beautiful! Even though I’m allergic I would eat this.

13. Cathy - wheresmydamnanswer February 13, 2009 at 11:51 am #

So DAMN incredible looking!! Will have to try this one for sure!!

14. Irene February 15, 2009 at 8:21 pm #

Wonderful! I’m bookmarking this recipe and can’t wait to make it!

15. Tammi February 16, 2009 at 1:00 pm #

I made this recipe this weekend. IT IS WONDERFUL! I used it on chocolate cupcakes and wanted to eat the whole batch. I heavily frosted 12 cupcakes with this one recipe and had some left over. I will definitely make this again!

16. Katie February 18, 2009 at 11:55 am #

I just found your blog today and I am already really enjoying it. You are hilarious and your cupcakes are beautiful!

17. Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 9:10 pm #

I have been reading for a while and never posted, but this whipped cream I could not resist!! I ate it out of the bag!! Absolutely delicious!! Thanks

18. Stef March 3, 2009 at 12:16 pm #

Anon – Thanks for coming out of hiding. Glad you enjoyed!

19. The Pouting Princess March 4, 2009 at 7:31 am #

Soooo yummy! I did a double raspberry cupcake(on my blog)and I included the raspberry juice into the icing which was nice but I think I’m definatly going to have to try out your recipe! Amazing!

20. Anonymous March 28, 2009 at 2:20 pm #

Would sort of sugar do you use and is this super sweet?

21. Stef March 28, 2009 at 2:39 pm #

I just use regular white granulated sugar (not powdered sugar). It’s not very sweet at all.

22. Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 1:21 pm #

Does this need to be refrigerated and can I put the strawberries in a blender since I don’t have a food processor :D

23. Stef March 29, 2009 at 1:25 pm #

I would definitely keep it refrigerated and yes, a blender would probably work just fine.

24. Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 4:21 pm #

Oh! So I won’t be able to use it on the cupcakes that I’m planning to make for a friend’s birthday then since I’m planning to bring it to school. And I was really looking forward to making this and wowing her with this whipped cream.

25. Stef March 29, 2009 at 4:50 pm #

Bummer! How long will they need to sit out? I wouldn’t leave them out in the sun for hours, but if you were just taking them into school that could be fine. I’m not a food safety expert though.

26. Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 5:02 pm #

They’re not really sitting out in the sun since I’m planning to put the cupcakes in a foil pan and covering it with foil but they still won’t be refrigerated. School’s about 6 hours, but she’ll probably carry the cupcakes into the classroom, so wait… I think I may be able to use it then and I’m only doing 15 cupcakes since it’s her 15th birthday, and by 2-3 hours, it might be all gone.

27. helen May 5, 2009 at 11:06 pm #

hi i just started reading your blog and i have a question (im not very good with the whole cupcake jargon aha) but i was wondering how would i frost my cupcake o_O” before i put the whipped cream?

28. Stef May 6, 2009 at 6:08 am #

Helen – I was just saying that the whipped cream is so good that you might want to eat it out of the bowl.

29. Anonymous May 27, 2009 at 3:51 pm #

oh, this looks good! i am going to use it for my dad’s birthday, but i was wondering about how many strawberries did you use?

30. Stef May 27, 2009 at 6:52 pm #

Anon – It depends on the size of the strawberries so it’s really hard to say. Maybe 10-20 really small ones or 5-10ish of the jumbo ones?

31. Anonymous June 23, 2009 at 11:40 am #

Would I need to double the recipe amount to frost a single-layer, 9X13 cake?

32. Stef June 23, 2009 at 12:39 pm #

You might want to just to be safe. It really depends on how thick you want to spread the frosting.

33. Anonymous June 23, 2009 at 7:15 pm #

does 4T mean 4 tablespoons of strawberry puree?

34. Stef June 23, 2009 at 7:29 pm #

Anon – Yes, that is exactly it.

35. NostalgiaFoundTP February 6, 2010 at 6:40 pm #

this stuff is freaking amazing. thank you so much!

36. alice April 14, 2010 at 4:15 am #

Would you be able to use this frosting ahead of time on cupcakes? I would need to frost these a day before and am unsure if the whipped cream would lose its shape and become runny. Can you please advise? Would you recommend adding gelatin to the whipped cream to stabilize it? Thanks!

37. Stef April 14, 2010 at 6:03 pm #

Alice – If you pipe it the day before and then refrigerate it, you should be fine. I’ve never tried using gelatin, but that might help.

38. alice April 15, 2010 at 5:33 am #

Thanks for the quick response! I’ll be trying this out next week and possibly using gelatin if there isn’t enough room for 60 cupcakes in the fridge. It was a tough choice choosing between this frosting and the vanilla buttercream (which I’m IN LOVE with). I hope the strawberry whipped cream isn’t too rich for 2-6 yr olds! :|

39. chaoscrdntr April 24, 2010 at 6:36 pm #

I am curious, does the sugar tend to make the icing gritty? I am big on texture. I am always cautious of using regular sugar for icing for fear of the grit. This looks so good, I would love to try it. I am just wondering if I should try powdered sugar instead?

40. Stef April 24, 2010 at 6:46 pm #

Chaos – I don’t think it tastes gritty. It blends right into the whipped cream. Give it a go and let me know what you think.

41. chaoscrdntr April 24, 2010 at 6:57 pm #

I am going to try a test batch tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the super quick response!

42. Sommer May 2, 2010 at 4:03 pm #

I think I need to try this soon on top of Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Curd filling…that would be yuuuumy!

43. bethany taylor May 8, 2010 at 10:38 pm #

Oh. My. Goodness. This recipe is amazing. It’s all I hoped it would be and more. I have a new favorite cake addition…although, let’s be honest – this might just be my new favorite thing period. Thanks for posting! Amazing!

44. One Crazy Mama May 23, 2010 at 5:51 am #

OMG! This looks so good! Can’t wait to try!

45. Anonymous June 16, 2010 at 4:55 pm #

Just made a batch of strawberry cupcakes and topped it with this strawberry whipped cream frosting. Both were light and airy and yummy. My 12 year old daughter said it was like biting into a strawberry cloud. I found that to be the perfect description of this dessert.

46. Anonymous July 29, 2010 at 11:50 pm #

Will the whipped cream go runny in warm environment? I’m staying in Singapore where everyday is summer.

Can we use on non-dairy whipping cream instead?

47. Stef July 30, 2010 at 7:31 am #

Yes, it will get runny in the heat. I’ve never tried non-dairy whipped cream so I can’t really help there. Sorry. :(

48. Lily September 5, 2010 at 6:40 pm #

Are you kidding? This whip cream is one of the best things I’ve ever tasted. Thank you so much for sharing!

49. Anonymous October 16, 2010 at 1:35 pm #

Yikes! Need help…I used Agave syrup instead of white sugar )not a good idea). The whipped cream is not thick and spreadable, plus it is way too sweet (forgot to use less Agave then what recipe calls for Sugar). Any thoughts on how I can thicken without sweetening anymore?
    Thanks for any suggestions. I hate to waste the whole batch. My cupcakes need something.

50. Stef October 19, 2010 at 11:47 am #

Anon – Bummer! You probably just have to toss it. I hate to tell you that, but sometimes that’s the way it goes. :(

51. Katrina November 19, 2010 at 11:36 am #

Just made some for my little sisters bday cupcakes! Delish! <3

52. Anonymous December 20, 2010 at 8:27 am #

Will this frosting work okay in between layers of cake and on top or will it run?

53. Stef December 22, 2010 at 1:16 pm #

Anon – It will work. You can also use powdered sugar instead of granulated sugar to make it a bit thicker.

54. Laura January 16, 2011 at 1:39 pm #

If I wanted it to be just regular whipped cream frosting can I just leave the strawberries out?

55. Stef January 19, 2011 at 6:40 pm #

Laura – Yes mam!

56. srob7798 February 7, 2011 at 3:21 pm #

This strawberry whipped cream paired perfectly with my strawberry cupcakes! It was such a great alternative to a heavy frosting or buttercream! It was so light and almost tasted like strawberry ice cream! I loved it! Oh, and thanks for adding that last step to the recipe…. You were so right. I couldn’t resist eating it out of the bowl while I was frosting my cupcakes!

57. aubrey March 23, 2011 at 6:43 pm #

omg i’m so glad i found your recipe. i make chocolate covered strawberry cupcakes and ur icing is perfect on them. your a life saver. i had so much trouble finding an icing that worked with these! now they are a big hit and everyone keeps asking me to make them for there parties and events!

58. Gladie April 3, 2011 at 10:49 am #

Would this be good on angel food cake?c

59. jennylove April 6, 2011 at 10:53 am #

I didn’t quite believe the hype, and thought I’d be able to resist eating the leftovers, I was wrong! This stuff is amazing. I put it in and on top of a sponge sandwich for my son and his friends at nursery. Thanks so much for the recipe.

60. Sharm El Sheikh April 7, 2011 at 7:52 pm #

Hi there! was just wondering about the kind of sugar used. Should i be using confectionary sugar(icing kind) or regular?
    P/S: looking forwrad to try this one out!!! looks phenomenal!yumzx!

61. Deanna April 17, 2011 at 9:12 pm #

ok so I’m making angel food cupcakes and usoing this as frosting and I’m wonder since they won’t be used till lunch tomorrow should I chill them or leave them at room temperature

62. Stef April 20, 2011 at 1:44 pm #

Sharm – Sorry for the VERY delayed response. You can make this with either type of sugar.

Deanna – Hope you chilled them and it worked out well.

63. Emily June 5, 2011 at 6:53 pm #

Yummy! This was super great on the cupcakes I made today for my graduation party. I even had enough left over to serve with the angel food cake that someone had brought. Everyone loved it, thanks!

64. Lisa July 3, 2011 at 5:56 pm #

This is amazing. Its a big hit with my family and friends.

65. JennM July 13, 2011 at 2:09 pm #

How many strawberries?? What does the (T) stand for? This frosting looks AMAZING, I can’t wait to try it!

66. Stef July 17, 2011 at 4:30 pm #

JennaM – T is for tablespoon. The number of strawberries depends on the size of the berry.

67. Anonymous July 21, 2011 at 6:51 am #

Does the Frosting need to be refrigerated or will the sugar keep it from going bad if they sit out on the counter?

68. Stef July 25, 2011 at 11:23 am #

Anon – Yes, it must be refrigerated or the whipped cream will collapse.

69. Anonymous October 12, 2011 at 7:09 pm #

Baker Girl-I can’t wait to try this. Just not sure what the T stands for in the recipe. It says 4 T Strawberries. What does that mean?

70. Stef October 12, 2011 at 7:14 pm #

I updated the recipe to show that T is for tablespoon and C is for cup.

71. H November 4, 2011 at 12:05 pm #

How would you go about thickening this frosting? Mine was a little too soupy (but delish!)

72. Stef November 6, 2011 at 7:06 pm #

H – Make sure that the whipped cream is really cold. That will help.

73. Anonymous November 20, 2011 at 6:53 pm #

do you think this would taste good on top of chocolate cupcakes filled with homemade chocolate mousse? or would it be too much?

74. Kellie January 10, 2012 at 9:34 am #

From experience with whip cream frosting I have learned if you add cream cheese to it it will stabalize it some more so it can sit out longer

75. Anonymous January 30, 2012 at 7:40 pm #

mmm I am 8 months pregnant, and this is exactly what I have been craving. I will be trying it out tomorrow!

76. Anonymous January 31, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

K, I made it and DELICIOUS!! I put 7 T of strawberry puree… yummm

77. CooknTeach February 3, 2012 at 7:56 pm #

I frosted Devil’s Food cupcakes with this frosting and they were so beautiful! I got so many compliments that this is definitely going into my recipe box! There was even extra that I left out to dip strawberries in :)

78. Anonymous February 4, 2012 at 1:33 pm #

Does this need to be refrigerated or can it set out?

79. Stef February 16, 2012 at 9:02 pm #

Anon – it has to be in the fridge.

80. Anonymous February 19, 2012 at 3:11 pm #

This seems really good i cant wait to try it!

81. Rebel Shay March 1, 2012 at 8:29 pm #

I just made this and put it on chocolate cupcakes. AMAZING!!! had to fight the kid for the bowl LOL

82. Anonymous March 3, 2012 at 4:02 pm #

I have on questionn ! I just wanted to know how you felt about strawverry ontop of strawberry, like cake and icing? too much?

• Stef March 21, 2012 at 12:09 pm #

Not too much! Lots of strawberry is fantastic!

83. Anonymous March 4, 2012 at 2:55 pm #

I want to try this on a batch of 24 cupcakes how many Grams/oz would I need of the ingredients. Or are the quantities given enough for 12cupcakes?

• Stef March 21, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

You should double it for 24 cupcakes.

84. Anonymous March 4, 2012 at 4:53 pm #

This frosting is amazing!! I use white cake mix and make a round layer cake, doubled up on the recipe, and my family is addicted! I’m going to make another one right now, and my parents want me to make another cake for the next church function!

85. Anonymous March 18, 2012 at 11:46 am #

I just made this! I put it on top of chocolate cake from box mix. Sliced some strawberries to put it on top. It taste really good!! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

86. Anonymous March 19, 2012 at 11:14 am #

yum!!!!

87. Anonymous March 19, 2012 at 11:47 am #

OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO GUD! I LUUUUV this recipe!!!!!!! I am licking my strawberry whipped cream-covered fingers right now…mmmmmmmmmmm…..

88. Anonymous April 5, 2012 at 5:42 pm #

Can I do this without using a food processor? Just a blender? I want to use fresh strawberries.

• Stef April 7, 2012 at 6:23 am #

A blender should work.

89. Anonymous April 24, 2012 at 4:56 am #

My Great-grand-mother has been making this recipe for as long as she can remember (and her mother before her). They lived on a farm and it was a special summer treat except that they had to do it by hand… :) Delicious!

90. Anonymous May 4, 2012 at 11:43 am #

Would this work well with the ULTIMATE vanilla cupcake?

91. LIV May 16, 2012 at 9:57 am #

I was so excited to make this but I tried and did something wrong! The cream ended up curdling after I added the strawberries. Maybe I added the strawberries before the cream was whipped enough? Should I wait until it has stiff peaks like finished whipped cream does, or right before?

• Stef June 6, 2012 at 9:51 am #

Hmm.. sorry to hear that happened. Yes, you should wait until the whipped cream is finished, but I’m not sure if that was the problem. Not sure what happened. Sorry. :(

92. Anonymous June 2, 2012 at 5:23 pm #

Could this be used with cool whip instead of making your own whipped cream?

• Stef June 6, 2012 at 9:48 am #

I don’t see why not.

93. Klileck June 4, 2012 at 5:18 am #

My sister has made these cupcakes several times and they are delicious! I decided to make them for a co-worker who is allergic to dairy. I found this recipe for non-dairy whipped cream and will try it tonight. Will let you know how it turns out.

World’s Easiest Non-Dairy Whipped “Cream”

1 can coconut milk
    1/4-1/2 cup powdered sugar (or other sweetener of your choice)
    1/2 to 1 teaspoon vanilla

Put can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. The next day, open it and spoon out into a bowl (it should be somewhat hardened from refrigeration). Add powdered sugar and vanilla.

Whip until it resembles whipped cream. Serve!

• Stef June 6, 2012 at 9:48 am #

How’d it come out? Sounds great.

94. Anonymous July 8, 2012 at 11:54 am #

This was beyond delicious. I used a little more strawberries and quickly beat them in at the end and used a wide piping bag to frost. Then I added a dab of edible pink glitter on top for fairy quality cupcakes :) There was a big fight in the kitchen to lick the bowl when frosting was complete! We were thinking this might be phenomenal with mangoes as well.

95. Anonymous July 11, 2012 at 10:08 am #

how do u think this will turn out if i let my strawberries sit in vodka before i puree them to make the icing

96. Olivia July 14, 2012 at 12:50 pm #

I just smashed them up with a dull end of a flat bottomed cup. worked great!

97. Anonymous July 18, 2012 at 5:55 am #

Will this work with the frozed strawberries in syrup?

98. Anonymous August 22, 2012 at 6:12 am #

I used this recipe for my chocolate strawberry trifle. I tasted this whipped cream as directed and then added a capful of vanilla flavoring and a smidge more stawberry puree.

99. Sabrina Genegabus November 8, 2012 at 1:40 am #

Instead of whipped cream, I like to dip strawberries in sour cream than dip it in brown sugar, than oh my lord does that taste great just like that!

100. Freiheit November 23, 2012 at 4:22 am #

Hi thanks for your blog. I tried this whip cream just recently and it was runny. It was still good. I spooned it on the plate next to the cake that I frosted with a cream cheese frosting. And everyone loved it.
    I am just curious as to why it was runny. Should I keep beating it? I am afraid it will turn into butter….
    Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks. ;D

101. Rachel Assuncao December 30, 2012 at 11:55 am #

I made this strawberry whipped cream to ice a white cake for my daughter’s 5th birthday today. Her request was white cake with pink icing, and that’s just what she got.

Wow, was it delicious. I may never make plain whipped cream again!

102. Ni-Chan January 20, 2013 at 3:30 pm #

This is a great whip cream to try for some cupcakes for my bf this valentines day but I am just wondering, can I use non-dairy whip cream instead of heavy whip cream?

103. Anonymous February 15, 2013 at 4:43 am #

I tried this recipe for Icing the valentine day Cupcakes. They were awesome.. All my friends wanted the Recipe..Too good..

104. Smitha April 16, 2013 at 10:53 am #

Hi Ms.Stef,
    Thank you very much for this recipe. My daughter wanted a pink frosting and I don’t like to use food colors. It was delicious.

105. Robyn May 16, 2013 at 5:13 pm #

I’ve made this once before for a baby shower and it was a hit! So simple and delicious. I’m making it again for bridal shower this weekend and can’t wait to have some again.

106. Concierge Confections June 9, 2013 at 11:02 am #

THis recipe is DELICIOUS, takes just like strawberry ice cream! I will defiantly be recommending it on my bog!

107. Concierge Confections June 9, 2013 at 11:04 am #

This recipe is DELICIOUS, tastes just like strawberry ice cream! I put this a atop my strawberry shortcake cupcakes and it was divine. I will defiantly be recommending it on my bog!

108. emijayne July 28, 2013 at 4:06 am #

I never comment on anything, but I had to comment on this! Loved loved loved it! I though it tasted like pavlova with strawberries on top. My husband thought it was a tiny bit too sweet so will use a bit less sugar next time for him but I love it the way it is! I put it on top of chocolate cupcakes. Amazing.

109. Chrissie October 29, 2013 at 12:40 pm #

Hi! Do you think this frosting can hold up well at warmer room temperatures? I live in the Philippines and temps are usually around 30 degrees C.

110. Jaime March 6, 2014 at 12:36 pm #

I just made this as the whipped topping in an ice box cake and it was AMAZING! I had to keep myself from eating the entire thing. It was SO SO good! Thanks for the recipe! This cake is going to be the hit of the baby shower I’m throwing!

111. Kimberly Ann March 23, 2014 at 1:08 pm #

Realistically, one could skip the sugar and the strawberries and just use strawberry preserves or jam, correct? :)

112. Say June 28, 2014 at 12:10 am #

Hi! What are the measurements for frosting 3 cupcakes only? Thanks

113. Olivia September 20, 2014 at 11:46 am #

Doubled this recipe for a layered (chocolate) cake for my friend’s birthday, worked out perfectly and it was so so so good. I also added some vanilla extract before adding the strawberries and that helped jazz up the flavor a lot. :)

1. Whipped Cream Frosting with Peaches | Cupcake Project - May 8, 2013

[...] of my favorite whipped cream frostings feature fruit (see my strawberry whipped cream frosting and my mango whipped cream frosting). For my maple ice cream cupcakes, I opted for a peach whipped [...]

2. Pound Cake Cupcakes | Cupcake Project - May 13, 2013

[...] be giving you two Valentine’s Day-appropriate pound cake frosting ideas this week. One is classically beautiful and one is a twist on a typical chocolate ganache. Stay [...]

3. Strawberry Whipped Cream | Best Friends For Frosting - July 7, 2013

[...] it’s a little early, but I am already so excited for strawberry season.  This Strawberry Whipped Cream from Cupcake Project is the perfect thing to kick off strawberry time.  Cupcake Project recommends [...]

4. Strawberry Sandwich Cookies - Easy To Make Family Recipes | One Sweet Appetite - January 6, 2014

[...] that he needed chocolate chip cookies. Stef at Cupcake Project has the most amazing recipe for Strawberry Whipped Cream that I just knew would pair great sandwiched in between two soft and chewy [...]

5. Friday’s Favs | love-haight cupcakes - April 25, 2014